Thursday 25 February 2016

Books!

I love reading so I read quite a lot of books in my spare time. Right now I have almost finished reading 'The Wind In The Willows'. My  favourite book series is Warriors (a cat series) because it is really cool with fighting and clans and other stuff like that. I have read through it two times and my sister has read through it 3 or 4 times (really surprising). My favourite author is Morris Gleitzman because of the book he wrote (boy over board) and because of his other series that  he wrote which seems pretty cool because i only read the preview of one of the books in the series. The thickest books I have read are probably 'Inkspell'  (642 pages) and 'The Book Thief' (502 pages).

If I wrote a book it would be about the future when aliens invade Earth and all the new weapons people used to fight. There would be people hiding in these special secret places.

No comments:

Post a Comment