Thursday 25 February 2016

My Town

I live in Urumqi, Xinjiang, China. It is in the part of the Gobi desert and also the city that is most far away from the sea in the world! We (my family) live in Xinjiang Medical University (my dad is an English teacher) there are community shops all around us so it is quite convenient. There is a running track, soccer field and sports ground right beside us so we can exercise whenever we want(but not in winter obviously). There is a library a 5 minute walk from our house but unfortunately, the books are all Chinese. :(
There is a park right next to the University so that is handy as well. There is a dining hall and police station right next to each other near us as well. We have Mosks around the university so that is convenient for the Muslims.
I think we are lucky to be able to live in such a good and convenient place like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment