Thursday 25 February 2016

Living Things

When I used to live in New Zealand, I live in the countryside beside Christchurch. My dad used to be a dairy farmer and sometimes I got to ride behind him on the motor bike. But anyway lets get back to the topic. I used to play with worms and centipedes when I was young. But now here in China, some centipedes are poisonous so we don't play with them anymore. My favourite animal would be a snow tiger because they look cool and I like the way tigers catch their prey. In New Zealand we used to have two adult rabbits that had about 2 or 3 litters before, a pet dog and a pet cat. Over here in China, we only have some guppies (a type of tiny fish) and a cat called Inky but she has had quite a few litters before so we have to sell the kittens when the grow old enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment